Friday 30 March 2012

Screen Shots

First of all I scanned and imported a drawing of a building I had previously drawn into Photoshop. I scanned  it using the black and white settings which resulted in the optimum quality and most realistic replication of the actual drawing.
Once I had my drawing on Photoshop I imported my geometric design onto to the same project. I then opened the Blending Options using Layer > Layer Style > Blending Options. By using these blending options  I was able to create all manner of different effects. It changes the transparency and opacity of certain colors. 
Here is the finished piece, it is a very abstract image, I altered the contrast on the hand drawn building to make it look more funky and textured. I will now write a small evaluation on the piece. I am happy with how it has turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment